Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

Holy shit

Thats some strong stuff you ingested.

Kill Chris Crocker Kill Chris Crocker

I love it

Chris crocker is a very stupid shemale. It was also an alright click to kill game. I dont thin any sane person WOULDNT want to kill chris.

The Brawl Quiz II The Brawl Quiz II

Usually....

when you find an easter egg it gives you a prize. Not a replay button with you asking for help. Mabey if you add background and draw some pictures or somthing it would be more entertaining. Pushing buttons isnt that fun.

HellBentGoose responds:

It's a quiz moron. read before playing.

I messed up that easter egg, but there's another one. look for it if you think you got what it takes

Zombie Blaster. Zombie Blaster.

(>'.')>

I liked it when I shot them in the face cuz im slowly getting famous! Jk nice game. I died alot tho. Pretty tough i might have to try again. :P

TheAmazingPhoton3Sequal TheAmazingPhoton3Sequal

It doesnt work.

I cant use the arrow keys. i cant jump or move. I can make that little light thingy come on though. There is a possibility its my comp. (its a mac) but i doubt it.

Photon3 responds:

That's because I made a special version for you with extra hard puzzles ;)

Hallow Eve Hallow Eve

ROXOR!!!

This was the best game/movie ive seen for awhile. great job.
5ved

RayRay28576 responds:

Thnx for the review I really appreciate it. Glad you like the
game. :)

Stickicide Game. Stickicide Game.

AWSOME

I love it. I really do. Theres: Blood, Violence, Gore, Blood, Cars smashing into walls, and Spikes Stabbing you in the back! It was great!

Doomsday 2 Doomsday 2

I like it!

Its very good. There Were lots and lots of weapons. You can go kung-foo style or you can pawn them in a tank. Like someone said earlier it could use a plot. And mabey some new bacrounds. And it would be realy awsome if you could drive a motor cycle and run everyone over and shoot the gun you have at the same time!